24 January 2014

The Priority

Back then, I was thinking to change. Change my life, my personality into something better. Upgrade my tarbiyyah. Then I listed what changes do I want. 1. ikhtilat 2. wasting time 3. don't underestimate others. 4. discipline and etc. Prayer? I wanted to upgrade my prayer after I had done what I had listed just now.

But, my plan to change was not going well. My first week, i did it well. But the week after, I went back to my old life. Life with no tarbiyyah. I had a deep thought, why I could not istiqamah in this plan. The better life. And at last I figured out something. Thanks to Allah, My Lord.

To change your lives, you need to change your priorities.

 
sumber: tumblr

The irony of this truth is that many people are deceived into thinking that they need to first turn their life around, before they can start to pray. This thinking is a dangerous trick of shaytan, who knows that is the salah itself which will live that person  the fuel and guidance necessary to turn their life around. Such a person is like a driver whose car is on empty. but insists on finishing the journey before filling up on the gas. The person won't be going anywhere. And in the same way, such people end up in the same place for years : not praying, and not changing their lives. Shaytan challenge them, and won.
                                                                                                                       -yasmin mogahed-

And I understood what was going on. What was missing. What was not going well. It was prayer itself. Solat. The priority is My relationship with my Creator. My Lord.

sumber : instagram


notahatihawa: I knew it was hard. But at least we have to try.

21 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum dan salam pagi Jumaat dik..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subhanallah, syukran for the reminder sis.

    Semoga kita sama sama dapat berubah menjadi lebih baik dari semalam.
    Amin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. solat tiang agama. tak solat means runtuh agama.
    thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Memang susah.. Syaitan takkan senang2 merelakan cucu adam masuk syurga.. ;)

      Delete
  5. sama macam yang saya pernah lalui, nak berubah tapi setakat berapa hari je,lepas tu tinggal. Kat otak ni pulak selalu fikir kena ubah perangai, ubah cara hidup pastu baru jaga solat. Teruknya..hmm :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. apa pun yang buat its start from niat. InsyaAllah, for smthing good, Allah always w us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Semua orang ada niat nak berubah. Tapi tak semua orang mampu berubah. Allah melihat usaha dan kesungguhan kita.. ;)

      Delete
  7. Assalammualaikum...
    Sweet reminder =)
    Allah Maha Pengasih dan Penyayang
    Doa sentiasa tanda kita x pernah lupakan Dia
    =)

    Salam ukhwah
    http://kedaivitaminiman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. InsyaAllah boleh. Kita usaha sama-sama, ya? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. salam ukhwah ain. :)
    xpe slow slow dulu ya. aqis pon sama. sama-sama kita belajar untuk makin kenal sang pencipta ya, insyaallah :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed Ain.. zz pun skrg tgh mencuba dan terus mencuba sampai jemu.. moga kita sama2 istiqomah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uishhhhh. Classmate tulis blig bhaiii . Patut gempak.

    ReplyDelete

Awak comment saya sayang.. =)