29 June 2014

I want to go there with you

More than 1400 ago. The Prophet Muhammad said to his companions :"The people will soon summon one another to you as people, when eating, invite others to share their food." Someone asked"Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He replied, "No. You will be numerous at that time, but you will be froth like that carried down by a torrent(of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the hearts of your enemy and cast alwahn into your hearts. Someone asked, "O messenger of Allah, what is alwahn?" He replied, :Love of this dunya and hatred of death"

Holla guys, its ramadhan.!
Ahlan Wasahlan ya Ramadhan.

I've been in university about a month. Well, to be honest its took me a lot of time adapt with this baiah. This campus life. This surrounding. This situation.

I've even cried all night (this is hiperbole ;p) telling my friends I was so afraid living in here. I wanna go back to my school life, when I had tarbiyyah together with my friends. My new friends cant understand me and I cant understand my friends.

Time passes very fast. and I'm still crying.

Usah mencari yang sempurna andai yang sederhana itu mampu membuatkan mu bahagia.;)

My friends keep urge me to move on. Crying all day long wont help me finding the solution. Think why Allah sent me here. Its truth that im not prefect. Its truth that Im still need guiadance. Its truth that Im also a sinner. My iman also rise and fell.

So today is ramadhan.. Grab this opportunity to upgrade our iman. I beg you  please dont treat Ramadhan like others eleven months. There is a huge difference between them where there is a night in Ramadhan which is better than 1000 months. Its 1000 month, guys. Allah. *shed tears

I tell you to keep going,
Not because it is easy,
Not because it doesn't hurt,
I tell you to keep going because there is no other way,
To stop is to die.
Life is in motion. In Growth. In Change.
Life is in seeking and in finding.
Life is in redemption.
Each moment is a new birth.
A new chance to come back,
To get it right.
A new chance to make it better?
-yasmin mogahed-

sumber:tumblr

notahatihawa: I don't know what am I babbling about. So, please bear with me ;p

1 comment:

  1. Happy ramadan yaww! :D May Allah bless us with this blessing month :')

    ReplyDelete

Awak comment saya sayang.. =)